Veeam & OffsiteDataSync present “2022 Data Protection Trends & Resolutions” on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. ET.
Jason Buffington, VP of Solutions Strategy, Veeam Software and Jonah May, Sales Engineer and Veeam Vanguard, OffsiteDataSync present data protection YOY trends and 2022 data protection resolutions.
New global data, sourced from your peers, referencing the highlights and shifts of data protection in 2022. Gain exposure to Veeam best practice methodologies to help shape your initiatives and decision framework.
Roll into 2022 with a fresh data protection playbook.
Your Key Takeaways:
- Collective consciousness shaping your BaaS and DRaaS initiatives
- Insight from the Veeam Data Protection as a Service report
- Where can you find data protection success? One size DOES NOT fit all.
- White glove service vs. DIY
- Preparation = Success. Data planning for 2022
- 2021 ransomware reflection and predictions
- 2022 data resolutions and recommendations
- Early access to the Veeam 2022 Data Protection Report
- The art of the possible: Ransomware best practices you’re missing
- What’s new in offsite backup and insider protection
- Veeam 12 updates
- Multiple play immutability and leveraging a Cloud Service Provider
Register here and if you can’t attend, we’ll send you the webinar recording and the Veeam 2022 Data Protection Report when released.