Office 365 Backup: Essential for remote workers – Watch On-Demand
- Data loss risk scenarios – remote workforce drivers
- Shared responsibility model – what is and is not really covered by
- Business considerations – key remote data protection
- Demo – ease of use and backup flexibility
This webinar features Jim Jones, OffsiteDataSync Cloud Architect and Veeam Vanguard plus Karinne Bessette, Product Strategy Technologist at Veeam Software. These two technology experts discuss the importance of Office 365 backup, Microsoft’s retention policies and shared responsibility model, and how Veeam and OffsiteDataSync team to keep this data protected from all types of threats.
Up Next: Vanguard Series with Anthony Spiteri: (June 2, 2020) – Register
Jim Jones, Senior Cloud Architect at OffsiteDataSync and Veeam Vanguard; and Anthony Spiteri, Senior Global Technologist at Veeam, go into the nitty-gritty of disaster recovery and how Veeam V10 will help meet your business objectives.
- Key distinctions between backup & replication and how to determine which option to use
- Critical components of a disaster recovery plan with a check list template provided
- Best practice for implementing Veeam Backup & Replication for on/off-site data protection by technical experts who keep it simple
- Business benefits of leveraging a Veeam Cloud Service Provider as a trusted partner to put your valuable time to its highest use
Protecting User Data in a Work From Home World, June 18 – Register
Recent events have forced a large amount of the workforce to move to a work from home model, and has left IT departments scrambling to accommodate their needs. This paradigm shift has forced IT administrators to rethink the way they are protecting their mission-critical data now that users are all physically separated and working in very dynamic situations.
This webcast through VMUG, featuring Brad Jervis, a senior cloud architect with OffsiteDataSync and Veeam Vanguard, will take users through configuring backups to a cloud provider using Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, and then successfully restoring data quickly and easily, with minimal user impact.
Ingram Micro SMB Alliance Unplugged, June 9-11 – Learn More
Join Ingram Micro and vendor partners and unlock your potential with the SMB Alliance!
ZertoCon Virtual (June 10th, 2020) – Learn More
Join us at ZertoCon from the comfort of your own home! We will have a digital booth, so come visit us, listen to exciting speakers about backing up data with Zerto, and more!
VeeamOn Virtual (June 17-18) – Learn More